We are sure that you have already read lots of articles on internet how good warm lemon water is for your health. Someone says that there is no better way to start a day, and that you should fill your morning mug with lemon slices and warm water instead of coffee. In this post we want to tell you all the benefits that can come by drinking lemon water in the morning.
- AIDS DIGESTION – Acid helps break down food. That`s way there is so much of it in our stomachs. The acid in lemons may be especially helpful the help supplement stomach acids, which decline as we get older.
- HELPS YOU STAY HYDRATED – Most of us don`t drink enough water. A daily lemon water habit is and easy way to get your day off on the right foot. How you know if you are drinking enough? Your urine is almost clear.
- SUPPLIES A HEALTHY DOSE OF VITAMIN C – Juice half a lemon into your water. You`ll add more than a 6 of your daily vitamin C – needed to protect us from cell damage and repair injury.
- PRIVIDES A POTASSIUM BOOST – Without this mineral, your body can`t function properly. It`s necessary for nerve-muscle communication, and transporting nutrients and waste. Potassium also can counter some of the effects of salt on blood pressure.
- GOOD FOR NERVOUS SYSTEM – Water with lemon aids in proper functioning of the nervous system (as lemon has a high content of potassium). Depression and anxiety are often the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs a sufficient amount of potassium to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- BALANCES ph– Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it can help your body maintain a higher level of pH. The higher the pH, the more your body is able to fight diseases.
- ACTS AS A GENTLE, NATURAL DIURETIC – Lemon juice helps flush out unwanted materials because lemons increase the rate of urination in the body. Toxins are, therefore, released at a faster rate which helps keep your urinary tract healthy.
- CLEARS SKIN – The vitamin C helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Lemon water purges toxins from the blood which helps keep skin clear as well.
In the comments below, tell us which one of these benefits is going to get you to try this morning ritual. Or, if you’re already a lemon water junkie, what specific benefits have you noticed?